Friday, November 04, 2005


Fall Inspiration-
Today as I was driving to the Dr. Appointment with Delaney, I saw that Fall had finally HIT here and the world was ablaze with color. I hurried home and grabbed my camera. I took Maura with me while we explored the lake front. The lake is very low and these rocks, typically are under or very close to underwater most of the time. We were thrilled to be able to explore them today. Maura is a rock lover and so, while I wandered through the nearby woods, she remained there, finding smaller treasures to bring home.
I went on to find some lovely treasures of my own. Beautiful leaves in several shades. I even saw some wild grasses that had turned silvery brown with purple highlights. Other than catching the season at it's peak when I can, I don't see I'll be using these pictures for inspiration for my next quilting project. But, maybe another one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home