Friday, June 04, 2010

Dragonfly - all but the blue wings was scraps.
The head is a flat backed marble. This is supposed to be displayed on a wire so you can stick it in a pot. I've yet to get the right size wire, so for now, it's a hanging piece.
Dragonfly suncatcher- all but the blue is scraps. I
tried to make it to fit a wire ring, but was off by just a smidge-
so I'll have to try that again.

Shell- made from scraps

Stained Glass!!!
Ok, these are my first attempts at home (all on my own) of projects. I had so many scraps from my neighbor that I thought I'd try small projects and use this time to practice cutting and grinding better. I have a few more projects in the pipe, but these were finished today.I'd like to make another shell, maybe a bigger one and one that i chose the glass based on colors and not scrap size. LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home