Wednesday, January 07, 2009


Why, Yes I am!
After Christmas, I took Delaney on a trip to see her grandparents in Cleveland. I wanted to see my parents-in-law , finally thought I could see them without blubbering (which wouldn't help anyone), and finally saw an opportunity to be able to leave home for a few days. I originally planed on taking maura, but she had a cold. Given my in law's precarious health, I decided it wasn't wise to bring the gift of germs and so she was left home.
Besides seeing my in laws, I also saw my brother in law and his wife, who are caring for them. We stopped in Indianapolis on the way there and back where my sister-in-law lives. She took us to the downtown mall on one visit and the art museum on the trip home. This is where you can see that I was ODD. Part of an art exhibit and too good to pass up.
I was amazed at just how much Delaney viewed this as torture. Her fairy Godmother tried hard to get her in a good frame of mind, but she looked as if she had a black cloud hanging over her head. She went... but she wasn't happy about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home